Account Executive – Senior Account Executive
Harden Partners is an award-winning, independent PR agency is looking for a talented PR pro to join our team and build a future with us. We serve premier companies in healthcare, technology, financial and professional services.
For the right person, we are open to part-time or full-time role. You will:
- Develop and implement PR plans
- Drive social media campaigns
- Conduct proactive media outreach
- Build client relationships
- Support wide range of PR initiatives
- Contribute to business development
Your qualifications are:
- Three years+ PR experience
- Prior Agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Can-do attitude and collaborative team player
- Flexibility to thrive in fast-paced environment
- College degree in journalism or related field
Summary: You have prior agency experience with great media relations skills, a passion for social media and a great sense of humor and drive. You want to build a future with a strong, collaborative team in a positive, goal-oriented work environment. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years of professional PR experience are required.
Located in Oakland, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Strong growth potential
- Dog-friendly work environment
Interested candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your cover letter and resume pasted into the email. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. To learn more about the firm, please visit the About Us section of our website.