Leading East Bay public relations firm interviewing for Account Executive and Assistant Account Coordinator
Harden Partners, an award-winning, independent PR agency situated in the Oakland Hills, is currently interviewing for talented public relations professionals at all levels.
Harden Partners serves premier companies in healthcare, technology, financial and professional services.
For the right individual, we are open to part or full-time employment.
- Develop and implement actionable PR plans
- Lead multiple client accounts
- Manage and mentor junior staff members
- Conduct proactive media outreach and secure results
- Drive effective social media campaigns
- Build solid client relationships
- Support wide range of PR initiatives
- Contribute to ongoing business development
- Attend extracurricular professional and networking events
- Highly motivated
- Prior agency experience
- Demonstrated success (and relationships) with the media
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude and collaborative team player
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple teams and client accounts
- Flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- College degree in Journalism, Communications, or related field
We are located in the Oakland Hills and offer:
- Competitive pay
- Free parking
- Strong growth potential
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Bagel Thursdays
- Summer Fridays (early departure)
Interested candidates, please email careers (a) hardenpartners.com with your cover letter and resume sent as attachments. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.