ShopWithMe is a single software platform that simplifies the ordering, inventory and payments process by connecting independent retailers and suppliers. With limited ramp-up time, Harden Partners was tasked with bringing brand awareness of this new retail solution, ShopWithMe, to the top technology, retail associations and retail trade publications. Furthermore, Harden Partners was asked to connect with media attending the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and invite them to visit the Zappos pop-up store (also in Las Vegas) to see the technology in action. One of the main challenges Harden encountered was that we had no access to a media list for CES and journalists attending the conference.
Harden Partners worked with ShopWithMe to leverage their presence at the Zappos pop-up store—which was in close proximity to the CES Show and thousands of technology media from around the world.
As part of this strategy, Harden Partners:
- Monitored the tweets and articles emanating from CES and invited journalists to the pop-up store in Las Vegas.
- Suggested and implemented a plan to arrange for transportation to and from the convention center to make it as convenient as possible for media to visit the pop-up store.
- Addressed reporter questions and followed up with images, additional background information, etc. to ensure a highly favorable article.
- For those media unable to visit the physical store, Harden
- Arranged conference calls for the media who were unable to visit the physical store to hear more about ShopWithMe and accompanied the same with visuals and b-roll footage.
- Harden secured a number of top technology and retail media such as 1to1 Media, TechCocktail, CBS Television, CNBC, TechCrunch, Integrated Solutions for Retailers, Fierce Retail and more.
- Harden facilitated interviews with design:retail, Mobile Marketing & Technology, Media Post, Consumer Goods Technology and USA Today.
- Harden introduced ShopWithMe to POPAI, a top retail association of importance to the client.