Harden Communications Partners is looking for an experienced public relations Senior Account Executive for a full-time position. If you have 3+ years of PR and communications experience – preferably within an agency – and are interested in career growth and contributing on a significant level, contact us to begin a confidential conversation.
As the West Coast arm of New York-based Stanton – ranked as one of The Most Powerful Financial PR Firms three years in a row by The Observer – we offer the benefits of a boutique firm culture, with the strength and backing of a mid-sized agency serving national and global clients.
At our best-in-class firm you will learn and grow in a pivotal, client-facing role helping drive real results for high-growth and top-tier organizations focused in healthcare, technology, financial, and professional services, collaborating with both California and New York team members on a wide variety of projects.
Our agency functions along the lines of a professional services firm, with a relatively flat organizational structure, so while at the Senior Account Executive level you will be afforded great opportunity.
About the Role:
• Build and manage strong client relationships and serve as a key point of contact for clients
• Develop and support proactive communications programs – including media relations, social media, and marketing/digital strategies
• Support business development and agency initiatives
• Work collaboratively with senior executives
• BA/advanced degree with excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Minimum of three years public relations experience – agency preferred!
• Experience in Tech, Healthcare, Financial Services, or Insurance a plus
• Demonstrated media relations expertise
• Social media fluency/expertise
• Collaborative team player; positive, solutions-oriented outlook
• Ability to think strategically and tactically
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet time and budget requirements
• Organized, motivated, and entrepreneurial
What We Offer:
We offer some of the strongest benefits in the industry:
• Collaborative model and teamwork mentality
• Competitive salary
• 401K with generous matching
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Annual bonus program
• Health & wellness fund
• Philanthropy program
• Funding for professional development
Please note that our staff currently works remotely but, as the situation evolves, we hope to again meet in person occasionally and meet with clients and prospects in the Bay Area.
For consideration, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Careers@HardenPartners.com. We will contact appropriate candidates within two weeks. This position is budgeted for a 4Q 2020 hire.
Harden Communications Partners, A Stanton Agency
520 3rd St.
Oakland, CA 94607