This summer we moved into a wonderful new space near the heart of Jack London Square in Oakland, California. Ideally located just a Bart or Ferry ride from San Francisco, this colorful, fast-growing neighborhood is named after legendary author and adventurer Jack London. We are just two blocks from the waterfront, with freeway access to anywhere in the Bay Area. Within walking distance are eclectic dining options, brew pubs, urban wineries, and famed jazz club Yoshi’s.
Our new building is a recently renovated 1920s glass factory with a collaborative atrium work space that exudes natural light. We would welcome the opportunity to have you in for a meeting and to show you around our new neighborhood. Please get in touch!
Holistic remedies for healthcare crisis communications
It’s enough to make hospitals and healthcare companies sick. Consumers are more worried than ever about their protected health information (PHI) being compromised, thanks to high-profile breaches like Anthem and Allscripts. The recent RSA Data Privacy Report, which surveyed 7,500 consumers in the U.S. and Europe, showed that 59 percent of the respondents were concerned about their medical data being compromised, while 39 percent were worried that a hacker would tamper with their medical information. Read what the Healthcare Sector Requires
Putting Content in Content Marketing
In addition to a positive media profile, brands need interesting content that works across multiple channels in order to have real impact on their target audiences. As more clients turn to Harden and Stanton for help with content creation and digital strategy, we’re pleased to welcome Matthew Schwartz to our team as Director of Content. Matthew’s strong experience in content development is a great addition as we continue to drive clients’ communications programs forward across different marketing channels. Harden’s Content Marketing Capabilities
The Evolving Media Landscape
There is no denying that the media landscape is rapidly changing. Harden recently conducted a study on today’s media landscape, diving deeper into how media consumption habits are changing.
Here are a few surprising findings:
- Legacy news sources are rising in popularity – and successfully charging readers for content.
- We are experiencing a resurgence of investigative journalism and partnerships with media brands and nonprofits are helping to drive down Audio content is on the rise. Podcasts specifically have seen a major spike in listeners, especially on mobile.
The Award Goes to… Fresh Research
Done right, original research can be the gift that keeps on giving. This is exemplified by a recent TD Ameritrade survey whose results we packaged and repurposed into fresh, relevant and newsworthy themes over the course of a year. The campaign generated more than 615 million digital impressions and significant media coverage, and earned Stanton GOLD in this year’s Bulldog PR Awards for “Best Use of Research.”
Seen, Heard & Talked About…
Examples of Our Success for Clients
- Bhavya Rehani and Ankur Bharija, founders of Health4TheWorld, a Silicon Valley nonprofit named “Tech Start-Up of the Year”, were featured in Forbes – where they discussed innovative strategies for improving global health accessibility.
- Allianz’s Jenny Soubra talks with TechRepublic about how cyber insurance helps save businesses after data breaches.
- AEC Living’s Phoenix Commons, a Bay Area waterfront cohousing community, provides seniors with an innovative alternative to institutional living. Features in Berkeleyside and the San Jose Mercury News led to a surge in sales of these attractive, eco-friendly units.
- As a marketing and PR partner with the Financial Women of San Francisco (FWSF), we launched a campaign to increase online engagement, reach, followers and likes on FWSF’s social media channels. Here’s a popular video interview about the group’s 2018 emphasis on diversity and inclusion.